Sermon date: April 26, 2020
Scripture: Revelation 2:12-17
CCCGA English Service
– I. Description of Jesus: Christ can use His Word to judge and bring salvation.
– II. Commendation: Pergamum remained loyal to Christ’s name while living in a society that did not.
– III. Condemnation: Pergamum compromised God’s Word with false beliefs and tolerated sinful practices.
– IV. Exhortation: Pergamum needed to repent and return to God’s Word.
– V. Promise: Those who conquer through faith in Christ will be provided for and are accepted by Him.